Scholarship Application Form
The RecoverAtHome.org Work-Scholarships will be awarded to the individual who best meet the requirements set forth by the Scholarship Committee. Scholarship awards are limited to cover three months of behavioral health treatment and access to our groups and social media. Award amounts are at the discretion of the Scholarship Committee.
The Selection Committee will review and score all submitted applications. Applicant’s
references may be contacted by telephone. The Scholarship Committee may choose to
interview applicants. The scholarship recipients will be notified by November 1, 2018.
Guidelines for the RAH Three -month Work- Scholarship Program
Work Scholarships are open to anyone who resides in Florida, is committed to treating their drug/alcohol addiction, and does not have any other options for treatment due to financial issues. Scholarship monies will be paid directly to Recover at Home in the patient’s name.
Work will specifically be tied to paying it forward. Initially, completing a journal, where highlights could be shared with others on the road to recovery. As the program progresses, getting involved on our social media to be an inspiration and positive influence on others. Creating posts, blogs and possibly even videos (depending on the skill set and comfort level)
Patient applicants must meet the following guidelines:
- 1. Currently suffering from Drug or Alcohol addiction
- 2. Fully committed to recovering from the addiction
- 3. Does not have the financial means to get into a program otherwise
All applications and supporting documents must be received no later than October 20, 2018. Patient must complete the completed application online at RecoverAtHome.org:
- 1. All questions must be answered. Incomplete applications will be disqualified. Leave no blanks.
2. Applications must include the following:
- Complete Application form, including essay
- At least one Sponsor/ references with complete contact information